A Great example of Jayco’s best-selling Conquest 23-3 motorhome. This Tour Edition model comes with 16” alloy wheels, special outside decals and leather upholstery.
Using the ever-popular floorplan which gives a large permanent double bed at the rear, a second double bed above the driver, a 4 seat café dinette plus bathroom and fully equipped kitchen.
Built on the powerful and fuel efficient 3 litre turbo diesel Fiat ducato chassis and fitted with the 6 speed automatic gearbox with cruise control this really is fantastic on the open road.
Explore this huge and amazing country while you have the opportunity and see what all the fuss is about. Whether it’s seeing the thousands of stunning beaches, countless mountains and historic bushland reserves the vast openness of The Outback, iconic country towns or hoping across the water to Tasmania don’t delay and start today.
WORKSHOP CHECKED & TESTED & WARRANTY AVAILABLE.
- Large double bed at the rear.
- Bathroom including shower, toilet and hand basin.
- 4 Seat Café/Dinette including driver & passenger swivel seats.
- Leather upholstery.
- 3 Litre turbo diesel engine.
- 6 Speed automatic gearbox with cruise control for easy driving.
- Fully fitted kitchen (4 gas burner stove/grill), microwave sink and drainer.
- Large 150 litre fridge/freezer gives plenty of space for all your groceries.
- House battery connected to a roof mounted solar charging system gives great free camping ability.
- Hot water system.
- Large under bed storage area.
- Reverse camera for easier driving and parking.
- Large side sun awning lets you create a shaded outside area.
- 240v roof mounted Air Conditioning System.
- Large rear outside storage box.
- TV/DVD & antenna.
- Seatbelts for 4 people.
STOCK NUMBER U786
View all our listings at www.openroadmh.com.au
We sell Jayco, Avan, Apollo, Talvor, Maui, Wallaby, Avida, Winnebago, Toyota, Safari, Sunliner, Trakka, Volkswagen, Ford, Fiat, Mercedes, Iveco, KEA, Frontline, Discoverer, and many more.
Open Road Motorhomes. 3 Enterprise Drive, Glendenning, NSW, 2761. (Just off the M7 Motorway) MD053424.