Beat the waiting list. Secure this Jayco JRV RM19-1 motorhome and start your travels today. Built on the solid and reliable Renault Master chassis with a powerful turbo diesel engine and easy to use automatic gearbox.
Designed with a large lounge that easily converts into a large double bed at rear with heaps of storage underneath. Complete with a fully fitted kitchen and onboard bathroom this has all you need to enjoy the comforts of home on the open road.
Explore this huge and amazing country while you have the opportunity and see what all the fuss is about. Whether it’s seeing the thousands of stunning beaches, countless mountains and historic bushland reserves the vast openness of The Outback, iconic country towns or hoping across the water to Tasmania don’t delay and start today.
WORKSHOP CHECKED & TESTED WITH RENAULT FACTORY WARRANTY UNTIL 21st JUNE 2024.
- Powerful, fuel efficient and amazingly quiet 2.3 litre turbo diesel engine.
- AUTOMATIC 6-speed gearbox.
- Electric side mirrors.
- Electric windows.
- Drivers cabin air conditioning.
- Reverse camera system.
- Euro windows with fly screens and block out blinds.
- LED lighting connected to Jayco’s latest J-HUB power management system.
- LARGE REAR DOUBLE BED with plenty of storage underneath.
- SHOWER & TOILET so no need to use a caravan park.
- Fully fitted kitchen (2 gas burner stove and microwave) with large bench and cupboard space.
- Hot water system.
- Sink & drainer.
- House battery connected to roof-mounted solar system provides fantastic free camping ability.
- TV and Antenna.
- 240v Air Conditioning System.
- Nudge bar.
- Filtered drinking water tap.
- Large side sun awning to enjoy many happy hours outside.
- Seatbelts for 2 people.
BE QUICK and CALL TODAY!!
STOCK NUMBER U1004
View all our listings at www.openroadmh.com.au
We sell Jayco, Avan, Apollo, Talvor, Adria, Winnebago, Toyota, Sunliner, Trakka, Volkswagen, Mercedes, Ford, Fiat, Iveco, Kea, Wallaby, Frontline, Discoverer, Safari and many more.
Open Road Motorhomes. 3 Enterprise Drive, Glendenning, NSW, 2761. (Just off the M7 Motorway) MD053424.