Be quick to secure this great value motorhome built with MERCEDES QUALITY and on a REAR WHEEL DRIVE chassis. Professionally converted by the country’s largest motorhome builder and ready for its next adventure.
Designed with a HUGE REAR LOUNGE large enough to comfortably sit 4 adults and which quickly and easily converts to either 2 singles or 1 large double bed. Complete with a fully fitted kitchen, onboard bathroom this has all you need to enjoy the comforts of home on the open road.
Explore this huge and amazing country while you have the opportunity and see what all the fuss is about. Whether it’s seeing the thousands of stunning beaches, countless mountains and historic bushland reserves the vast openness of The Outback, iconic country towns or hoping across the water to Tasmania don’t delay and start today.
WORKSHOP CHECKED & TESTED WITH A WARRANTY AVAILABLE.
- Powerful & fuel efficient 2.1 litre turbo diesel engine.
- 5 Speed automatic gearbox with cruise control makes driving a breeze.
- Driver & passenger airbags for added safety.
- Electric windows and side mirrors.
- Drivers cabin air conditioning.
- LARGE REAR LOUNGE/BED with plenty of room for two people and huge storage underneath.
- SHOWER & TOILET so no need to use a caravan park.
- Fully fitted kitchen (3 gas burner stove and microwave) and huge bench and cupboard space.
- Hot water system.
- Sink & drainer.
- 102 Litre 12v/240v compressor fridge so you always have room for a cold one or two.
- House battery connected to a roof mounted solar system giving great free camping ability.
- 240v Air Conditioning System with easy to use remote control.
- Side sun awning.
- Tinted Glass for extra privacy & temperature control.
- Reverse camera.
- Seatbelts for 2 people.
BE QUICK and CALL TODAY!!
STOCK NUMBER U1055
View all our listings at www.openroadmh.com.au
We sell Jayco, Avan, Nova, New Age, Millard, Paramount, Concept, Winnebago, Toyota, Sunliner, Trakka, Volkswagen, Ford, Fiat and many more.
Open Road Motorhomes. 3 Enterprise Drive, Glendenning, NSW, 2761. (Just off the M7 Motorway) MD053424.