A VERY TIDY example of Jayco’s best-selling Conquest 23-1 motorhome. This sleek & stylish lowline model comes with the premium metallic silver paint, 16” alloy wheels, special outside decals and is fitted with some useful upgrades.
Using the ever-popular floorplan which gives a large permanent double bed at the rear, a 4 seat café dinette plus bathroom and fully equipped kitchen.
Built on the powerful and fuel efficient 3 litre turbo diesel Fiat ducato chassis and fitted with the 6 speed automatic gearbox with cruise control this really is fantastic on the open road. Only 57,000kms with great service history.
Explore this huge and amazing country while you have the opportunity and see what all the fuss is about. Whether it’s seeing the thousands of stunning beaches, countless mountains and historic bushland reserves the vast openness of The Outback, iconic country towns or hoping across the water to Tasmania don’t delay and start today.
WORKSHOP CHECKED & TESTED & WARRANTY AVAILABLE.
- Large double bed at the rear.
- Full bathroom including shower, toilet and hand basin.
- 4 Seat Café/Dinette + driver swivel seat gives enough room to comfortably sit, eat and relax.
- Leather upholstery.
- 3 Litre turbo diesel engine.
- 6 Speed automatic gearbox with cruise control for easy driving.
- Fully fitted kitchen (4 gas burner stove/grill), microwave sink and drainer.
- Large 2 door 186 litre fridge/freezer gives plenty of space for all your groceries.
- House battery connected to a large roof mounted solar charging system gives great free camping ability.
- Hot water system.
- Large under bed storage area.
- Reverse camera for easier driving and parking.
- Large side sun awning lets you create a shaded outside area.
- Electric entry step.
- 240v roof mounted Air Conditioning System.
- Tow bar.
- Bull bar for added protection.
- TV/DVD & antenna.
- Seatbelts for 4 people.
STOCK NUMBER U751
View all our listings at www.openroadmh.com.au
We sell Jayco, Avan, Apollo, Talvor, Maui, Wallaby, Avida, Winnebago, Toyota, Safari, Sunliner, Trakka, Volkswagen, Ford, Fiat, Mercedes, Iveco, KEA, Frontline, Discoverer, and many more.
Open Road Motorhomes. 3 Enterprise Drive, Glendenning, NSW, 2761. (Just off the M7 Motorway) MD053424.