Be quick to secure this ultra-modern looking Suncamper motorhome. This custom built spacious model offers everything you need. Fitted with a large double bed at the rear, large bathroom with separate shower, toilet and vanity, a full kitchen with lots of bench space and storage plus a spacious front lounge.
Built on the fantastic Iveco Daily chassis with the 3 LITRE turbo diesel engine, manual gearbox, ONLY 1 OWNER from new and low mileage of just 25,000KMS.
Explore this huge and amazing country while you have the opportunity and see what all the fuss is about. Whether it’s seeing the thousands of stunning beaches, countless mountains and historic bushland reserves the vast openness of The Outback, iconic country towns or hoping across the water to Tasmania don’t delay and start today.
WORKSHOP CHECKED & TESTED WITH A WARRANTY AVAILABLE.
- LARGE 4 SEATER FRONT LOUNGE (includes driver & passenger swivel seats).
- LARGE BATHROOM with shower, toilet and hand basin.
- LARGE DOUBLE BED at the rear.
- Fully fitted kitchen (2 burner stove/microwave).
- Large 2 door 3 way fridge freezer so you always have room for a cold one or two.
- Sink & drainer.
- Hot Water System.
- 3 litre 170Hp turbo diesel engine.
- 6 speed manual gearbox.
- Cruise control for easy highway driving.
- Driver & Passenger airbags for added safety.
- Reverse camera for easier parking.
- House battery system connected to a roof mounted solar charging panel gives amazing free camping ability.
- 240v roof mounted Air Conditioning System.
- Euro style windows with built in flyscreens & blinds.
- Large outside storage area for all your camping chairs, tables etc.
- Large side sun awning provides a great outside shaded area.
- Rear 2 bike rack.
- Seatbelts for 2 people.
STOCK NUMBER U828
View all our listings at www.openroadmh.com.au
We sell Jayco, Avan, Avida, Talvor, Apollo, Maui, Wallaby, Winnebago, Toyota, Sunliner, Trakka, Discoverer, Frontline, Safari, Suncamper, Volkswagen, Mercedes, Fiat, Ford, Iveco and many more.
Open Road Motorhomes. 3 Enterprise Drive, Glendenning, NSW, 2761. (Just off the M7 Motorway) MD053424.