Be quick to secure this great example of Jayco’s best-selling Conquest 24-1 motorhome. Using the ever-popular floorplan which gives a large permanent double bed at the rear, a 4 seat café dinette plus bathroom and fully equipped kitchen.
This particular model is also built with 6 LEGAL SEATBELTS and full Second Stage Compliance for this.
Built on the powerful and fuel efficient turbo diesel Fiat ducato chassis and fitted with the 6 speed automatic gearbox with cruise control.
Explore this huge and amazing country while you have the opportunity and see what all the fuss is about. Whether it’s seeing the thousands of stunning beaches, countless mountains and historic bushland reserves the vast openness of The Outback, iconic country towns or hoping across the water to Tasmania don’t delay and start today.
WORKSHOP CHECKED & TESTED WITH A WARRANTY AVAILABLE.
- Large double bed at the rear.
- Bathroom including shower, toilet and hand basin.
- 4 Seat Café/Dinette + driver swivel seat gives enough room to comfortably sit, eat and relax.
- Leather upholstery.
- 3 Litre turbo diesel engine.
- 6 Speed automatic gearbox with cruise control for easy driving.
- Fully fitted kitchen (4 gas burner stove/grill), microwave sink and drainer.
- Large 2 door 185 litre fridge/freezer gives plenty of space for all your groceries.
- House battery connected to a large roof mounted solar charging system gives great free camping ability.
- Hot water system.
- Large under bed storage area.
- Reverse camera for easier driving and parking.
- Large side sun awning lets you create a shaded outside area.
- Fold down outside picnic table.
- Electric entry step.
- 240v roof mounted Air Conditioning System.
- TV/DVD & antenna.
- Rear 2 bike rack.
- Seatbelts for 6 people.
STOCK NUMBER U821
View all our listings at www.openroadmh.com.au
We sell Jayco, Avan, Apollo, Talvor, Maui, Wallaby, Avida, Winnebago, Toyota, Safari, Sunliner, Trakka, Volkswagen, Ford, Fiat, Mercedes, Iveco, KEA, Frontline, Discoverer, and many more.
Open Road Motorhomes. 3 Enterprise Drive, Glendenning, NSW, 2761. (Just off the M7 Motorway) MD053424.