Beat the waiting list with this rare and highly sought after motorhome. This Avan Applause 500 model presents in great condition and comes with a permanent rear bed, large bathroom, fully fitted kitchen and comfy 4 seat dining area.
Built on the latest 2.3 litre turbo diesel Fiat Ducato chassis with the desirable 6 SPEED AUTOMATIC gearbox this has plenty of power and is very economical.
Small enough to easily drive and park around town yet the clever design makes it spacious to live in.
Explore this huge and amazing country while you have the opportunity and see what all the fuss is about. Whether it’s seeing the thousands of stunning beaches, countless mountains and historic bushland reserves the vast openness of The Outback, iconic country towns or hoping across the water to Tasmania don’t delay and start today.
WORKSHOP CHECKED & TESTED WITH A WARRANTY AVAILABLE.
- LARGE MAIN BED ACROSS THE BACK with good storage underneath.
- 4 PERSON LOUNGE incorporating driver and passenger swivel seats.
- Leather upholstery.
- LARGE BATHROOM with separate shower, toilet and vanity.
- 6 speed AUTOMATIC gearbox with factory fitted cruise control.
- 2.3 litre turbo diesel engine.
- Fully fitted kitchen (2 gas burner/microwave).
- Euro style windows with built in flyscreens & blinds.
- House battery connected to a roof mounted solar system gives great free camping ability.
- LED lighting throughout.
- Sink and drainer.
- Hot Water System.
- 240v roof mounted Air Conditioning System.
- 85 Litre fridge/freezer so you always have room for a cold one or two.
- Reverse Camera for easier parking and driving.
- Electric side entry step.
- Large side sun awning.
- Bull bar for added for protection.
- Seats for 4 people.
STOCK NUMBER U810
View all our listings at www.openroadmh.com.au
We sell Jayco, Avan, Winnebago, Wallaby, Maui, Toyota, Sunliner, Trakka, Talvor, Safari, Suncamper, Horizon, Apollo, Adria, Avida, KEA, Volkswagen, Frontline, Discoverer, Matilda, Ford, Mercedes, Fiat, Iveco and many more.
Open Road Motorhomes. 3 Enterprise Drive, Glendenning, NSW, 2761. (Just off the M7 Motorway) MD053424.