Be quick with this immaculate example of one of Sunliner’s most sought after motorhomes. This 24ft Sunliner Switch is fitted with a LARGE ISLAND BED, separate 4 seat dining area and LARGE BATHROOM.
There is also a fully equipped kitchen and a large storage area underneath the rear bed for all your camping chairs, tables etc. Fitted with some useful extras and in fantastic condition this really is a luxury home on wheels.
VERY LOW MILEAGE with full service history. Built on the powerful & fuel efficient 2.3 litre turbo diesel Renault Master REAR WHEEL DRIVE with the desirable 6 speed AUTOMATIC GEARBOX.
WORKSHOP CHECKED & TESTED WITH A WARRANTY AVAILABLE.
- LARGE ISLAND BED in the rear.
- LARGE BATHROOM with separate shower, toilet & hand basin.
- Café dinette area gives enough room to comfortably sit, eat and relax and includes driver & passenger swivel seats.
- 2.3 litre Turbo Diesel Engine.
- 6 Speed automatic gearbox with cruise control for easy driving.
- Electric Windows, door mirrors & driver & Passenger airbags.
- Fully fitted kitchen (4 burner stove/grill) microwave, sink and drainer.
- Huge 184 litre 2 door fridge/freezer gives plenty of space for all your groceries.
- Double glazed Euro style windows with inbuilt solar blinds & flyscreens.
- House battery connected to a roof mounted solar charging system.
- LED lighting throughout to save of 12V usage.
- Reverse Camera for easier driving and parking.
- Large side sun awning lets you create a shaded outside area.
- Outside speakers connected to internal stereo.
- Electric side entry step.
- 240v roof mounted Air Conditioning System.
- Hot water system.
- Large underbed storage.
- Outside shower.
- 4 Seatbelts.
STOCK NUMBER U748
View all our listings at www.openroadmh.com.au
We sell Jayco, Avan, Avida, Apollo, Winnebago, Maui, Britz, Wallaby, Toyota, Sunliner, Trakka, Talvor, Volkswagen, Iveco, Kea, Isuzu, Frontline, Fiat, Discoverer, Safari, Suncamper, Ford, Mercedes, Fiat and many more.
Open Road Motorhomes. 3 Enterprise Drive, Glendenning, NSW, 2761. (Just off the M7 Motorway) MD053424.