A fantastic opportunity to own a Jayco Conquest Motorhome with ONLY 1 OWNER from new. This clever 23-4 layout provides a HUGE, HOME STYLE REAR LOUNGE that can easily seat 6 people then, at night & at the push of a button, quickly converts to a large double bed.
In the middle of the motorhome there is a fully equipped kitchen along with a shower & toilet and lots of useful storage.
Built on the powerful 3 litre turbo diesel Fiat Ducato chassis with AUTOMATIC gearbox, cruise control & low mileage.
ONLY 1 OWNER from new with great service book history.
Explore this huge and amazing country while you have the opportunity and see what all the fuss is about. Whether it’s seeing the thousands of stunning beaches, countless mountains and historic bushland reserves the vast openness of The Outback, iconic country towns or hoping across the water to Tasmania don’t delay and start today.
WORKSHOP CHECKED & TESTED WITH A WARRANTY AVAILABLE.
- HUGE REAR HOME STYLE LOUNGE/BED.
- Leather upholstery throughout.
- Bathroom with shower, toilet and hand basin.
- AUTOMATIC 6 speed gearbox + cruise control.
- 3 litre turbo diesel engine.
- Upgraded 16” Alloy wheels.
- 4 Burner stove/grill/oven/Microwave.
- 150 Litre 3 way fridge/freezer so you always have room for a cold one or two.
- Sink and drainer.
- Hot Water System.
- Reverse camera for easier parking and towing.
- House Battery Connected to roof mounted solar charging gives great free camping ability.
- Diesel air room heater.
- Side entry step for easier access.
- Side sun awning allows you to create a comfortable outside sunshade.
- 240v roof mounted Air Conditioning System.
- TV/DVD/TV Antenna.
- Tow bar.
- Roamsafe security door for added safety.
- Seats 4 people.
STOCK NUMBER U728
View all our listings at www.openroadmh.com.au
We sell Jayco, Avan, Winnebago, Apollo, Avida, Maui, Kea, Wallaby, Suncamper, Toyota, Sunliner, Trakka, Volkswagen, Ford, Suncamper, Fiat, Frontline, Discoverer, Safari, Iveco, Mercedes, Ford and many more.
Open Road Motorhomes. 3 Enterprise Drive, Glendenning, NSW, 2761. (Just off the M7 Motorway) MD053424.