Be quick to secure this great value example of a genuine, Australian built, Winnebago. This sleek lowline model comes with a full ISLAND BED, LARGE BATHROOM at the rear, a fully equipped on board kitchen and a comfortable lounge/dining area.
Being the Elite variant, it also includes the more stylish Ultra leather upholstery, two-tone interior cabinetry and classier outside decals.
Built on the powerful & fuel efficient 3 litre turbo diesel Fiat Ducato with the desirable 6 SPEED AUTOMATIC GEARBOX.
Explore this huge and amazing country while you have the opportunity and see what all the fuss is about. Whether it’s seeing the thousands of stunning beaches, countless mountains and historic bushland reserves the vast openness of The Outback, iconic country towns or hoping across the water to Tasmania don’t delay and start today.
WORKSHOP CHECKED & TESTED WITH A WARRANTY AVAILABLE
- ISLAND BED.
- HUGE FULL ENSUITE BATHROOM.
- Swivel driver and passenger seats double the size of the lounge.
- Automatic gearbox with cruise control for easy and comfortable driving.
- Reverse camera provides safer and easier driving.
- House battery connected to a roof mounted solar system gives great free camping ability.
- Electric entry step to help you get in and out of the motorhome at the push of a button.
- Ultra leather interior fabric gives a classier finish.
- Fiamma wind out side sun awning.
- 3 burner stove & griller/microwave.
- 150 litre 3 way fridge/freezer with AES automatic power control.
- 240V roof mounted air conditioner keeps you cool in the warmer climates.
- Hot Water System.
- Eurostyle blinds and flyscreens on all windows for the best privacy and temperature control.
- Nudge bar for added safety.
- Seatbelts for 4 people.
STOCK NUMBER U752
View all our listings at www.openroadmh.com.au
We sell Jayco, Avan, Avida, Apollo, Wallaby, Winnebago, Toyota, Sunliner, Suncamper, Trakka, KEA, Autotrail, Iveco, Mercedes, Maui, Volkswagen, Ford, Discoverer, Frontline, Fiat, Kea, and many more.
Open Road Motorhomes. 3 Enterprise Drive, Glendenning, NSW, 2761. (Just off the M7 Motorway) MD053424.