A Great example of one of Jayco’s most sought after motorhomes. This sleek lowline 25ft Jayco Conquest is fitted with the spacious slideout bedroom area, ISLAND BED, LARGE BATHROOM and fully equipped kitchen.
Presenting in great condition with low mileage and built on the powerful & fuel efficient 2.3 litre turbo diesel Fiat Ducato with the desirable 6 SPEED AUTOMATIC GEARBOX.
Explore this huge and amazing country while you have the opportunity and see what all the fuss is about. Whether it’s seeing the thousands of stunning beaches, countless mountains and historic bushland reserves the vast openness of The Outback, iconic country towns or hoping across the water to Tasmania don’t delay and start today.
WORKSHOP CHECKED & TESTED WITH A WARRANTY AVAILABLE.
- ISLAND BED on a spacious slideout.
- LARGE BATHROOM with separate shower, toilet, hand basin & washing machine.
- 4 seat leather lounge area gives enough room to comfortably sit, eat and relax (Incorporates driver & passenger swivel seats).
- 2.3 litre Turbo Diesel Engine.
- 6 Speed automatic gearbox with cruise control for easy driving.
- Electric Windows, door mirrors & driver & Passenger airbags.
- Fully fitted kitchen (4 gas burner stove/grill/microwave), sink and drainer.
- 190 litre fridge/freezer gives plenty of space for all your groceries.
- Double glazed Euro style windows with inbuilt solar blinds & flyscreens.
- House battery connected to a roof mounted solar charging system.
- Reverse Camera for easier driving and parking.
- Large side sun awning lets you create a shaded outside area.
- Security entry door.
- 240v roof mounted Air Conditioning System.
- Hot water system.
- Tow bar.
- Bull bar.
- 4 Seatbelts.
STOCK NUMBER U1033
View all our listings at www.openroadmh.com.au
We sell Jayco, Avan, Avida, Apollo, Winnebago, Maui, Britz, Wallaby, Toyota, Sunliner, Trakka, Talvor, Volkswagen, Iveco, Kea, Isuzu, Frontline, Fiat, Discoverer, Safari, Suncamper, Ford, Mercedes, Fiat and many more.
Open Road Motorhomes. 3 Enterprise Drive, Glendenning, NSW, 2761. (Just off the M7 Motorway) MD053424.